Monday, November 17, 2008

A Genealogy Holiday Hoe Down!

I just got back from the Family History Expo in Mesa, AZ. I had such a great time meeting up with old friends, and matching the faces to the names of online friends. More about that in an upcoming post.

But now that the bags have been emptied and put away, and my email is pretty caught up, I've started thinking about what to serve at Thanksgiving dinner, and I'm getting serious about getting my Christmas shopping done. So to get me thoroughly in the holiday mood, I thought I'd start off with some good ole online fun!

So here's my version of A Genealogy Holiday Hoe Down starring some of my genealogy buddies:
AnceStories Genealogy Blogger Miriam Robbins Midkiff
Genealogy Insider Blogger and Family Tree Magazine Managing Editor Diane Haddad
Allison Stacy Editor & Publisher of Family Tree Magazine
Myrt of DearMYRTLE's Family History Hour Podcast

Yee Haw!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards



Listen to The Genealogy Gems Podcast - Your Family History Show
and subscribe for free in iTunes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!
OK, I MUST put this on my site. What a fun li'l video! Very well done and worth a second view, too.

Happy Dae.
http://www.ShoeStringGenealogy.com

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! If this doesn't put you in a happy mood, I don't know what will. Now get out there and shop for Turkey Day, start on your Christmas Cards, and wrap those Christmas Presents.

HEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW !!!!!

Kashathree 11-21-08