The expo will take place Aug. 28 and 29, 2009 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
At the door registration begins at 7 a.m. on Friday and 7:30 a.m. on Saturday
Location: South Towne Exposition Center, 9575 South State Street, Sandy, Utah 84070. (plenty of free parking available!)
The Expo offers tons of genealogy courses that will help you learn the techniques and technology to trace your roots. Technology will make your family history research:
· More accurate
Don't miss the early bird discounted rate and register today. For just $68 (a $10 savings!), those who register before the end of the day, will have access to two days worth of intense learning and research help. New techniques Register online right now and you will save money and have immediate access to your class syllabi.
If you’re unable to, you can still register at the door for $78. If you can only make it for a single day, pay just $48 or $12.00 for a single class.
Your paid registration includes:
· All the great classes from leading genealogy speakers
· Concessions and tables available in the Exhibit Hall for lunch
· Printed Event Program
· Name Tag
· CD syllabus (to print your syllabus in advance, register online now and get immediate access!)
(Note: Family History Expos will print your syllabus for an additional $25.00. Printed syllabi will be available at the event and can be shipped after the event. Purchaser pays shipping. To purchase your syllabus in book format, go to www.FHExpos.com)
· Goody Bag stuffed full of coupons, discount offers, information and free trials
· Opportunity to have a FREE research consultation with a professional researcher at the Family History Expos Ask-the-Pros booth. E-mail expos@FHExpos.com to set up an appointment (you may also bring your research questions and sign up at the booth for available times)
Be sure to visit the Twitter Café and Blogging Bistro to learn fun new ways to connect with and communicate with your new “favorite” family members!
Go online right now and register (www.FHExpos.com) or call 801-829-3295 for your seat at the Salt Lake City, Utah Family History Expo.
I'll be there teaching three classes:
Google: A Goldmine of Genealogy Gems Part I
Fri. 8/28/09 at 10:00 am in room 200D
Google: A Goldmine of Genealogy Gems Part II
Fri. 8/28/09 at 11:30 am in room 200D
Genealogy Podcasts and Blogs 101
Sat. 8/29/09 at 1:00 pm in room 200C
Be sure and stop by the Genealogy Gems Podcast booth in the exhibit hall. You'll find discount prices on:
- Genealogy Gems Premium Membership
- my book Genealogy Gems: Ultimate Research Strategies
- and the brand new Genealogy Gem rhinestone pin!
Be sure and ask for your free "I Listen to Genealogy Gems" nametag ribbon too.See you at the Expo!